Email marketing is an excellent strategy for developing long-lasting relationships with both prospective clients and past customers. By sending consistent, considerate emails to your list of leads, you can:
- Build trust between your business and potential buyers by revealing the human behind your brand
- Instill a sense of attachment in your prospects by establishing a routine pattern of communication
- Prod your leads to take advantage of special offers
- Maintain a connection with past customers to develop recurring customers
If you think that social media has replaced the power of email in accomplishing the above tasks, think again. Email marketing is very much alive, and in many cases it outperforms social media.
High Return Rate
According to a 2019 study by the Data & Marketing Association, for every $1 you spend on email marketing, you can expect an average return of $54.
Emarsys performed a study in 2018 and found that 81% of small and mid-sized businesses still rely on email as their primary customer acquisition channel.
Every time you deliver an email directly to a prospect’s inbox, you are deepening their personal, one-on-one connection to your brand.
If you’ve never dipped your toe into the wonderful world of email marketing, I would love to guide you in your journey.
I can assist you in email copywriting projects of all shapes and sizes, including:
- Onboarding sequences for new leads or subscribers to your website
- Drip campaigns to maintain a connection to your leads
- Nurture campaigns with split responses based on the behavior of your leads
- Special offer sequences
- Announcements or newsletters